416 Flamingo Avenue
Stuart FL 34996
Heather Wallace-Bridwell joined the firm’s Stuart office in 2008, and has practiced in the field of insurance defense since 2000. Mrs. Wallace-Bridwell focuses her practice on insurance defense, automobile liability, wrongful death, general liability, professional liability, construction defects, and appellate work. She has handled cases throughout South Florida and has successfully defended cases through jury verdict.
Mrs.Wallace-Bridwell is active in the legal community, participating in the Inns of Court for Martin County; the Florida Association of Women Lawyers for Martin County, and serving on the Circuit Civil Practice and Law Week Committees for the Palm Beach County Bar Association. She has also volunteered her time to serve as a judge at the annual FLRE Florida High School Mock Trial State Finals Competition.
- Florida Bar, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- B.S., Communications, Florida State University, 1996
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 1999
- The Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Secretary/Treasure of Florida Association of Women Lawyers- Martin County
- Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court
Dollar Sys. v. Elvia, 967 So. 2d 447 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007) Fla. Dep't of Envtl. Prot. v. Green, 32 Fla. L. Weekly D 512, (Fla. 4th DCA 2/21/07), rehearing denied.