707 SE 3rd Ave.,5th Floor
Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
Aida M. Landa first joined Peterson Bernard in 2002 and is a senior associate in the firm's Fort Lauderdale office. Ms. Landa's primary areas of practice include insurance defense, with an emphasis in first party claims, property damage claims, automobile collision, personal injury, general liability and premises liability.
- Florida Bar, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2003 - 2006
- B.S., Cum Laude, Degree in Criminal Justice, Florida International University, 1994
- J.D., University of Miami, 1997
Abergel v. Stuart, 987 So.2d 815 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008); Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal Co., Inc. v. Barker, 886 So.2d 1064 (Fla. 4th DCA 2004); K-Mart Corp. V. Geeslin, 767 So.2d 1216 (Fla. 2nd DCA 2000); Herzog v. K-Mart Corp., 760 So.2d 1006 (Fla. 4th DCA 2000); Shoma Dev. Corp. V. Rodriguez, 730 So.2d 838 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1999).